Mains Powered Wireless Transmitter (Indoor Use)
Halytech Wireless Transmitter, WTX-IM, is a wireless input expansion module for the Halytech Spider. It is ideal for utility meter monitoring in new and existing industrial, commercial, highrise and residential applications.
- monitors up to 4 pulse meters with tamper detection
- monitors water, gas and electricity meters
- is compatible with electronic meters
- communicates with a Spider via a low power wireless network
- has a wireless range of up to 1 km
- uses repeaters to extend range
- is mains powered with battery backup
- is for indoor use only
A single Spider can connect to 100 WTX modules to monitor up to 400 inputs.
WTX use the 2-way Wavenis wireless technology for data reliability and superior transmission distances.
This unit is designed for indoor use.
Use with the Halytech Spider and other Halytech WTX products to build automatic meter reading (AMR) networks, sustainability, energy and carbon monitoring solutions.
Power supply: 8 to 12V DC
Battery: Internal rechargeable NiCd battery
Frequency: 433MHz Australia
Enclosure: Indoor, dust proof
Inputs: 4 x pulse inputs with tamper detection
Input specifications: voltage free contact 50mS pulse with 5 Hz max frequency
Meter compatibility: suitable for electronic and mechanical meters.
Input termination: screw terminals
Dimensions: 123x78x36mm (LxWxD)